Sunday, November 22, 2009

Be a part of my book project

I'm raising funds so I can keep the bills paid as I write, publish, promote and sell my next book, Build Your Own, One-Person Advice Empire. I'd love for you to be part of the experience in some way and there will be benefits to you which will be posted here in due time. This is a crowd funding project which means that as a team we will be producing this book, although I will be doing most of the work. In addition to funding - I have a variety of ideas for that - I'm going to need ideas, suggestions, inspiration, encouragement and emotional support from you on bad days. (And there will be some.)

I'll reveal more in the coming days... I intend to post once a day, maybe more often.

Andrea Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments kind and respectful. I reserve the right to reject anonymous and unkind comments.