Wednesday, November 25, 2009

20 Steps to Having a Speaker Agent Represent You

To crowdfund the writing of one of the sections in my book, Build Your Own, One-Person Advice Empire, I'm holding and teaching an original online class, 20 Steps to Having a Speaker Agent Represent You. It starts Saturday, November 28, and if you register you will receive 20 "lessons" over 10 days in your inbox. This is not an autoresponder course; I send out each email manually, myself.

I will be sharing with you what it will take for you to be the kind of speaker that agents like me want to represent. (FYI, I turn away 99.9% of speakers who contact me because they are not-ready-for-prime-time.) My 20 steps will make you so desirable as a speaker that speaker agents and bureaus will be clamoring to represent you, and you'll be able to command much larger fees for all your work. Mind you, these 20 steps aren't instant, but they require very little if any money. In fact I'll show you what I did to get paid while I progressed toward representation-readiness.

Don't worry if you can't be at your computer at specific times. You don't even have to show up or participate; the lessons will show up in your email inbox, twice a day for ten days. You will have all the information in your possession to read at your leisure, which could be weeks or months from now. There are no telephone numbers to call - it's not a teleseminar or webinar - and you don't have to participate if you don't want to... although it would be beneficial to participate and collaborate with other speakers.

You will have an additional 5 days to email me any questions you want answered and you also will have a free 15 minute private phone consult - $75 value - with me to ask any additional questions that you don't want your "classmates" to hear. If 35 people register by Friday, there will be some book giveaways.

Your investment for all of this is $20, which works out to $1 per step. To join, please complete this registration form, and prepay your class fee, here: http://www.andreareynolds.com/registration.php

Only I will see your responses, nobody else.  I hope you will join me.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments kind and respectful. I reserve the right to reject anonymous and unkind comments.