Thursday, November 26, 2009

10 Ways You Can Participate

  1. Purchase your own copy in advance and share in the profits (if you so choose).
  2. Purchase a quantity of 500 copies or more of Build Your Own One Person Million-Dollar Advice Empire for your company or professional association before publication to save a pile of money. (Or purchase a license to produce 10,000 or more copies at a much lower rate per book.)
  3. Organize a small group, live seminar of 10 or more people. See online classes I've developed.
  4. Attend the one-time, online classes I hold to push myself to write specific chapters.
  5. Become a corporate sponsor and have your logo/photo and contact info inside or on the cover of the book, on the blog or on my web site.
  6. Invite me to speak to your professional association or business network so I can test parts of the book before publication.
  7. Send me your story relevant to each chapter for inclusion in the book.
  8. Donate any amount that feels good to you. (If I ask, I might receive.)
  9. Buy some of my other books.
  10. Buy an excerpt from the book for your national publication.
I'll be adding links to this post as soon as I have the pertinent pages posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments kind and respectful. I reserve the right to reject anonymous and unkind comments.